International Encyclopedia of Uniform Insignia
Chuck Anderson
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Location: University Place (Pierce County,State of Washington)

US Navy National Guard Ranks

Hi Everyone!

Presented here are my illustrations of the enlisted insignia of rank for the United States Navy National Guard. (Only the ranks (rates) are shown, without the specialty ratings.)

[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/ChuckAnderson_/usnnatlguard1.gif[/img]

This is a slightly revised version of the previous chart.

The United States Navy National Guard is the naval component of the other national guard branches. These branches are:

Army National Guard
Air National Guard
Navy National Guard

Chuck Anderson
Administrator
cbakiteskites@yahoo.com
cbakiteskites@yahoo.com
I'm NOT a Civilian.....I'm A VETERAN!!!!
(USAF Veteran)
general_tiu
COMMUNICANT
COMMUNICANT

Would only coastal states have a Naval National Guard or there are riverine units?
Chuck Anderson
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

United States Naval National Guard

general_tiu wrote:Would only coastal states have a Naval National Guard or there are riverine units?
Hi General_tiu!

There'd be Navy National Guard presence everywhere there are Army National Guard and Air National Guard, though locations with more water territory would, of course, have a greater number of Navy National Guard personnel.

In future postings, I'll be providing illustrations of rank insignia for Navy National Guard warrant officers and officers.

Chuck Anderson
Administrator
cbakiteskites@yahoo.com
cbakiteskites@yahoo.com
(USAF Veteran)
lordziba
REDACTOR
REDACTOR

What about the officer's ranks? (Three colonels, one as Senior Colonel for a regional command? smilies-05 )

Zibster!
Chuck Anderson
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Re: US Navy National Guard Ranks

Chuck Anderson wrote:Hi Everyone!

Presented here are my illustrations of the enlisted insignia of rank for the United States Navy National Guard. (Only the ranks (rates) are shown, without the specialty ratings.)

[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/ChuckAnderson_/usnnatlguard1.gif[/img]

This is a slightly revised version of the previous chart.

The United States Navy National Guard is the naval component of the other national guard branches. These branches are:

Army National Guard
Air National Guard
Navy National Guard

Chuck Anderson
Administrator
cbakiteskites@yahoo.com
Hi Everyone!

Presented here are my illustrations of the insignia of rank for the officers and warrant officers of the United States Navy National Guard.
All are shown as Line Officers (for the sake of continuity.)

As with the United States Navy and the United States Coast Guard, warrant officers (from WO1 to CWO5) can now also become Line Officers.

Like the USN and USCG, the opportunity to become a warrant officer is now available to all enlisted rates, from Seaman Basic (E-1) on up.

Future postings to this category of Hypothetical Ranks will also show these Navy National Guard officer and warrant officer ranks with different specialty/special assignment insignia.

Chuck Anderson
ADMINISTRATOR
cbakiteskites@yahoo.com

[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/ChuckAnderson_/NavyNatlGuardOfficers.jpg[/img]

cbakiteskites@yahoo.com
(USAF Veteran)
trbaldwin
REDACTOR
REDACTOR

Re: US Navy National Guard Ranks

Chuck

anychance of a repost of the image

Return to “HYPOTHETICAL RANKS”