International Encyclopedia of Uniform Insignia
Erskine Calderon
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

As of tomorrow, another year without an update

Can anyone do a wellness check on Pavel?
Erskine Calderon
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Re: As of tomorrow, another year without an update

I guess not...
marcpasquin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Erskine Calderon wrote:Can anyone do a wellness check on Pavel?
I have just now being able to log in. for some reason, the interface simply refused to log me in or event send me a new password and when I managed to go past the first hurdle, it asked me to solve a capcha despite showing a picture that read "capcha software out of date, ask administrator to update."

The reason I mention this is that I thought it was related to what happened last time I managed to reach pavel. He sent a few messages on the forum in which he mentioned that he wanted to do some updates and following this, the site began to show signs of becoming unstable with random parsing error appearing. I had assumed this was due to pavel moving the site to another server or making changes which would be resolved eventually. This has not happened so I have checked the sites I found him on last years and one is down while the other stopped being updated after I reached him.

He has an account on youtube and like a video 3 weeks ago so he is alive but otherwise, I can only assume that either is health is still preventing him from doing the changes he wanted to do or else has moved on to other projects.
Marc Pasquin
Erskine Calderon
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks for checking, Marc.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (Rank comparison, translation issues etc)”