International Encyclopedia of Uniform Insignia
Miklós Lovász
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Reveille!!!

Dear Administrators and members!

For some reason that eludes me, lately it seems that our little community tends to go haywire and focus on things which do NOT have ANYTHING in common with our mutual interest. I only have to refer to the "copyriogt notice" row and the "iraqi ministers insignia" ... hmm, "debate".
For crying out loud, couldn't we all do something to stop this? Like creating a new forum, for people who want to let out some steam and clean up - AND MODERATE!!! - the rest of them? I mean, at the most superficial browsing of these forums, one can find a true treasure of information, which is occassionally - and lately, more frequently - interspersed with rubbish! Come on, folks, DO SOMETHING!!!
Herrwiggly
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Reveille

Hi Miklos, herrwiggly here, HEAR,HEAR, I agree wholeheartedly. As I said some weeks ago on this subject, let's get back to the business in hand, use this forum for it's intended purpose. I joined this forum for one purpose and one purpose only, to further my knowledge of my long standing hobby. Since joining, I really enjoy the communication I have with fellow collectors around the world, this makes my hobby even more enjoyable. I don't want to see our magnificent site ruined. Whilst I am in full favour of free speech and people being allowed to express their opinions, I would like to see the Administrators block these ruinous discussions if possible. Gentlemen, please let us get on with things and enjoy our mutual hobby. :( :( :( Cheers
ChrisWI
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I think we should have a general issues section on the forum to discuss the latest in the military world, sports, weather, news, etc.
Zdzislaw Rudzki
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

A little clean up .....

Hi all
I just removed few posts from the forum.......
Sorry for that but hope that majority of users will accept my decision
Chuck Anderson
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Location: University Place (Pierce County,State of Washington)

Thank you Zdzislaw!!!!

Hi Zdzislaw!
Chuck Anderson here!!

Thank you for taking the action you did in removing some of the posts. This action was sorely needed!

These "mental midgets" who've been subjecting us to their emptyheaded, one-line "conversations" and immaturity have been tolerated much too long!

I suggest that we look at any further postings from these people as suspect, especially as to authenticity and as to repetition (some are just copies of earlier information from people who found this information originally.) They're getting credit for posting something that isn't even from their own research efforts.

As to including a "general issues section" as to "sports,weather,news, etc.", that is not a proper function of this website. There are many other websites that fill that function, so please discard this crackpot suggestion!

Zdzislaw, you've taken a good "first step" in reclaiming this website for its serious subscribers, and for that I thank you!!

Chuck Anderson
USAFWO1_1975@military.com
Herrwiggly
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks

Hi Zdzislaw herrwiggly here, thanks for your speedy response and subsequent action to the problem. :D :D :D Cheers

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (Rank comparison, translation issues etc)”